Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA, INC

• Submitted: Tue, June 02, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 02, 2009

• Reported By:Streetsboro Ohio
Debt Relief USA, INC
16200 Addison Rd Suite 105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA, INC Promised to consoladate debts, instead took money and ran Addison Texas

I was told by the people at Debt Relief that they could help consolidate my debt and lower payments. I later found out that two of the debts, which were not credit cards, they can't help with because of the type of account it was. This was after they had told me several times that they (D.R.) could work with the companies. When I ask for something in writing, they told me that they could not work with this accounts. I have been calling them bi-weekly to see where my account stands, along with the a credit card company. Neither of us were able to get any information from them or have a call returned. I paid they @ $2,000. I would like to think that I will be able to get this money back. I have also filed a report with the Attorney Generals office in Texas.

Jim
Streetsboro, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2009 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA-INC/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-INC-Promised-to-consoladate-debts-instead-took-money-and-ran-Addison-Tex-457733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA, INC