Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA , Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, August 01, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, August 01, 2009

• Reported By:Hemet California
Debt Relief USA , Inc.
16200 Addison Rd. Suite105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA , Inc. Gave $700 @ month to pay off creditors in a 2 year period. Approximatly $2000 uncounted for if not more? Addison Texas

Last time they sent me an updated report on settlement was 3/24/09 which left a balance of $461.85. After that $700.00 for the month of April & again for May was taken from my account.

I tried to call them, and left a message to call me back. Got no response till I called again in June, where a message saying the company is filing Bankruptcy, Wow what a shock! Hopefully the courts will find away for the company to refund to us what we are owed.

We all are trying to get out of dept, while a company like Debt Relief USA are putting us in deeper. Who are we going to Trust again?

David ****
Hemet, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2009 11:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA-Inc/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-Inc-Gave-700-month-to-pay-off-creditors-in-a-2-year-period-Approxim-475680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA , Inc.