Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA

• Submitted: Mon, June 29, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 29, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia City Indiana
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd. Suite 105, Addison Texas, 75001 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA Addison Texas Debt Relief USA screwed me in a bad way! Addison Texas

Help Please,

I am a recent college graduate with minimal job options at this point. I used credit to get tme through school and to basically feed and cloth myself. Since unable to fone decent job to pay debt I got desperate and turned to this Debt Relief USA and spoke with a woman who assured me I would be debt free within 3 years. I signed the contracts gave her my personal information and hoped for the best. A year later I've only settled with one of my 8 different creditors because I was the one who accepted settlement offer from them. Anyway just finding out this news that the company I put my trust and hard earned money into has now gone bankrupt. I don't know what to do now. Please send me some advice on who I should contact about this situation.

Thanks

Madashelll
Columbia City, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-Addison-Texas-Debt-Relief-USA-screwed-me-in-a-bad-way-Addison-Texas-466244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA