• Report: #281974

• Submitted: Tue, October 30, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Fitzgerald Georgia
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd #105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA Big Rip Off-Just Steals Your Money Addison Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Duplicate Post

I heard about Debt Relief USA on the radio back in January of 2007. I contacted them to see if they could help me get rid of my credit card debt. They were very willing to help and told me they would send me the paperwork to sign and would debit my account $355 per month for 36 months and then I would be debt free. What a rip off.

I received the paperwork that was address to only me. No where in the paperwork did it state that if the credit card was in multiple names then all parties had to sign the forms. We have now paid Debt Relief USA over $3600 and they are now telling me that because I did not use "Common Sense" and have my husband sign the papers with me that they can not do anything.

They are keeping my money because the money was for Administrative fees. They have done nothing for me except gotten in further into debt by taking my $3600 telling me to settle the credit cards myself.

I want to know if anyone is able to help me. I want to sue them for my money and all the stress and hardship they have caused me to go thru because of their unwillingness to help me.

Can anyone help???

Bethany
Fitzgerald, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2007 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-Big-Rip-Off-Just-Steals-Your-Money-Addison-Texas-281974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA

Duplicate Post

AUTHOR: Debt Relief Usa - (U.S.A.)

I noticed your post appears 2 times. Again after reviewing your file it seems that your issue has been resolved and if you or your husband need anything further please contact our Customer Service Department and we will be glad to help you.