• Report: #200206

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd. #105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA - DR Usa ripoff Poor Service Addison Texas

I contacted Debt Relief USA after hearing one of there commercials on a local radio station. They told me that I could have my debt settled through them for only 40% of what I owed. I set up a payment plan and everything was fine for a while. They of course take there 6% "fee" right off the top. In addition to the 6% fee you have to pay a 19.95 monthly maintenance fee. I had an account with a balance of 400.00 which was never settled even after My account balance was over 2000.00. They also put two of my payments through earlier than they should have causing me to pay additional fees at my bank. In addition, if you ever have to contact them you end up having to leave you number and they return your call (usually the next day). I have never experienced such lousy service. Think twice before you go to a "debt relief" type agency. I was offered a settlement directly from my credit card for 50% of what I owed after a short time.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-DR-Usa-ripoff-Poor-Service-Addison-Texas-200206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA