Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA

• Submitted: Sat, June 20, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 20, 2009

• Reported By:Bayville New Jersey
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd. Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA No Communication-Took my money Addison Texas

In March of 2009, I entered an agreement with Debt Relief USA to help eliminate most of my credit card debt. I paid them $361.00 in March, via electronic debit of my checking account, $722.00 on April 17, and $722.00 on May 21. When I attempted to contact them last week, I was unsuccessful on every call. I tried to go to their website but it came up "blank". This raised concern, naturally, so I sent a fax requesting the immediate termination of my contract and a refund of all monies I paid. I did this last week and have not received any phone calls or emails. No further money has been withdrawn from my account, and my bank is keeping a watch on any withdrawels from Debt Relief. The money I paid did not go toward any of my debt. I am expecting a full refund of my monies and complete termination of my account.

Steve
Bayville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2009 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-No-Communication-Took-my-money-Addison-Texas-463210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA