Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA

• Submitted: Mon, October 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 23, 2006

• Reported By:Georgetown Texas
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA, ripoff stole escrow funds and will not give refund Addison Texas

Debt relief USA states they will settle your credit card accounts and stop the harassing phone calls. They take funds from your checking account and keep the first 4 payments. They never contacted any credit account people and the calls never stop. They took over $6700.00 from my checking account and said they took $3000 to settle my MBNA account but there was never any settlement from them or myself..MBNA was never contacted by Debt Relief USA or by Myself and there were never any funds paid or any settlement agreement made, but Dept reief USA said they settle this account and took there 15% fee of over $3000.00 out of my account. They will not tell me why and will not refund the money. Now they are refusing my phone calls. I had the MBNA people on the phone with me when they told me they settled the account and when the MBNA people spoke up about no settlement the Dept Relief people hung up the phone. I will have to contact the US attys office to see what I can do to get my money back.

Customers Beware this is a RIP OFF Company and will take your money when you are already in a financial crisis..

Bill
Georgetown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-USA-ripoff-stole-escrow-funds-and-will-not-give-refund-Addison-Texas-217183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA