Complaint Review: Debt Relief USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Providence Rhode Island
Debt Relief USA
16200 Addison Rd Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief USA Where's my money?? Addison Texas

Debt Relief settled one of my accounts last year. I kept paying the other one and kept calling for them to settle and no one ever got back to me but they sure took my money every month. I am in complete shock that this happened and they screwed everyone's hard earned money. I have not received any letters explaining what happened either. Does anyone know what I can do to get my money back?? Now im stuck with a higher bill that I cant even settle myself because I cant afford it. I have three children to support and have no other income but my job. If anyone can help please I would really appreciate it. Thank you!!

Providence, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-USA/Addison-Texas/Debt-Relief-USA-Wheres-my-money-Addison-Texas-464272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief USA