Complaint Review: Debt Relief Usa, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Fairfield California
Debt Relief Usa, Inc.
16200 Addison Rd Suite 105 Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief Usa, Inc. 6 Months paying and statement shows $0 balance Addison Texas

*Consumer Comment: Now look up the account info, Whoops! your outstanding company no longer needs you!

*UPDATE Employee: Rebuttal

I heared the Ad on KNBR 680 AM out of San Fransisco. I called the number and they sounded genuine and like they would help me. I gave my bank info and got the contract in the mail. I read it and it sounded legitimate so I signed it. After a few months of paying I recieved collection notices, I called the number and no one answered. I left a message and they called me back and told me to send them the notices. Every time I call them, no matter what time of day or night, I always have to leave a message and sit by the phone and wait because if I miss the call they DO NOT call back. I get a statement every month and every one shows that I have a $0 balance. I was told in the contract that I signed that I would pay $160 that includes a $29.95 a month processing fee and the rest goes into an account to build and pay my debts with. Where is my money? I've left them messages and tried to find them online. All I found was a website to sign up and nowhere to log-in and manage my account. I feel that I am getting scammed. I read the other individuals' testimony and the resolution of his problem with Debt Relief USA and would like to resolve my own.

Mike
Fairfield, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2008 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-Usa-Inc/Addison-Texas-75001/Debt-Relief-Usa-Inc-6-Months-paying-and-statement-shows-0-balance-Addison-Texas-376364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief Usa, Inc.

AUTHOR: Glenn - (U.S.A.)

You see how foolish you have been trying to explain how this company was going about it's business, you thought you were spreading the truth and now you are out of a job "although your better off" maybe find a reputible company next time.
they did not care about customers or employees! as long they carry a fat wallet with others hard earned money, they are happy, and when they spend it they won't feel a thing, what the heck free$. maybe they did not worry about good old Karma coming back to point a wicked finger in their face, IT's coming BIG TIME!

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Debt Relief Usa - (U.S.A.)

I am unable to look up your account based on the information given. I assure you we are looking into a new phone system where you are prompted to hold instead of leaving a message as well as increasing Client Services. If you will notice in the contract I believe in bold big print above the payment arrangement you will find that it says your admin fee must be paid prior to accruing escrow.

We do not administer client information via the internet but would be happy to go over any questions you may have. We are looking into this feature but must be insured that our clients information is safe. Our website is more for explaining what Debt Settlement is. www.4debtreliefusa.com

We do encourage you to contact our client service department at 866-461-0752 for further questions reguarding your account.

You will receive collection notices the only way to avoid this is to meet your creditor agreements and make your minimum payments. The clients that enroll with us usually find that they simply cannot meet that obligation. A creditor does not care that you cannot meet the obligation and will continue to try and collect payment in full until a settlement is reached. A settlement cannot be reached until payment can be made to fullfill the settlement.