Complaint Review: Debt Relief Usa

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:antelope California
Debt Relief Usa
16200 Addison Rd Addison, Texas U.S.A.

Debt Relief Usa Just like that, How can this be allowed to happen? Addison Texas

We have been trying to contact this "mirage" of a company all month, my wife says "I think we may have been ripped off" I said " no way, they won't allow this sort of thing after all the crap that has gone on in the past" yea right. Man what is my problem, just like that! make money and file for the Big B, Thats the plan! Scamalicous! we lost $480 a month since Oct of 07. This is going to be real hard for to recover from. From now on I don't trust my own brother! They should be in CRIMINAL court! the judge should send them straight down the hall, then of to prison! period!

antelope, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relief-Usa/Addison-Texas/Debt-Relief-Usa-Just-like-that-How-can-this-be-allowed-to-happen-Addison-Texas-463816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relief Usa