Complaint Review: Debt Relievers - Christian Debt Managment - Dennis C McDevitt

• Submitted: Wed, November 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 10, 2004

• Reported By:Seaside3 Oregon
Debt Relievers - Christian Debt Managment - Dennis C McDevitt
4742 NW 2nd Ave Ste B Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.

Debt Relievers Aka Christian Debt Managment Aka Law Offices Of Dennis C McDevitt. Deceptive! Rip-off! Boca Raton Florida

In July I signed a contract with Christian Debt Management which in turn turned out to be Debt Relievers and all paper work coming to me as Law Offices of Dennis C McDevitt. In the first few weeks the customer service was excellent. But, when I started asking questions about certain topics the run around began.

The woman who signed me up was no longer working for the company, I was transferred to some woman who was unkind and uncaring and then a case worker was assigned to me who I only spoke to once and to this day not heard from since. Then it seemed to get better but no one would call back with any info and creditors did stop calling.

When I began to be really suspicious is when the person now handling my case said that they talked with the attorney on the other side and the attorney had never heard from them period. At this time we have invested 3 months of 515.00 and now behind more than 7 months on our bills, being sent law suits and now being called by creditors once again.

I did speak with BBB but they would not offer any information other than they had no unresolved issues, I then contacted the Consumer Affairs in West Palm Beach, being more or else repremanded because I didn't check out this company with my state's consumer protection program. And how does a common person know how to do this? Well that really didn't set well with me but to whom ever reads this BBB is not the place to get information and always do business with a company closer to home. I will be calling the consumer affairs back to see what else can be done.

Seaside, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Relievers-Christian-Debt-Managment-Dennis-C-McDevitt/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431/Debt-Relievers-Aka-Christian-Debt-Managment-Aka-Law-Offices-Of-Dennis-C-McDevitt-Deceptiv-117067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Relievers - Christian Debt Managment - Dennis C McDevitt