Complaint Review: Debt Restructure Group 877-807-0312

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2011

• Reported By: Ken — Madison Township Pennsylvania United States of America
Debt Restructure Group 877-807-0312

Debt Restructure Group 877-807-0312 Debt Tracke,r Debttracker.com, Debtor soft software Does not deliver on promises to restructure Credit Card Debt. Only takes your Money. Internet

In June of 2011 I contacted what I thought was a reputable organization to negotiate on my behalf to lower my overall credit card debt.  It was my mistake that I did not carefully read the terms and see that what they were actually enlisting me in was a Legal package that cost around $3200.  Still within the legal package was supposed to be a negotiation, including cease & desist letters to credit card companies.  None of these letters were ever sent to the credit card companies over a 6 month period.

When I complained to the company there was never a person who would talk to me.  They said that I did not give them the proper names, even though I made sure all information was correct.  The credit card companies to  a person said as well that their company does not negotiate with these companies, only with the person whose debt it is.  The only good thing that came from this fraudelent company is I found out that indeed credit card companies will negotiate with you, so now I am out $3400 and I hope to put this company out of business for their ripoff schemes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Restructure-Group-877-807-0312/internet/Debt-Restructure-Group-877-807-0312-Debt-Tracker-Debttrackercom-Debtor-soft-software-794352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Restructure Group 877-807-0312