Complaint Review: Debt Settlement America (DSA)

• Submitted: Sat, September 05, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, September 05, 2009

• Reported By: Disgusted — Hershey Pennsylvania USA
Debt Settlement America (DSA)
debt-settlement-america.com Internet United States of America

Debt Settlement America ,DSA) DSA in Dallas should be in jail Internet

I was having trouble making my monthly payments on credit cards so I contacted DSA in Dallas Texas.  They charged me nearly 400 a month for their services and TOLD ME STRAIGHT OUT to stop paying my creditors.  During the time I was with them, creditors froze all my bank accounts, sued me over and over again, called my job and told my BOSS!!!, and it got SO bad I had to file for bankruptcy and I was out the grand total of $7000, which DSA would not refund.

What these people do is CRIMINAL.  I was not declaring bankruptcy before DSA, but because I put my TRUST into them, I was royally screwed over.  DO NOT USE Debt Settlement American in Dallas Texas, they need to be shut down.  My advice is not to use ANY debt settlement SCAM, but especially not this one!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Settlement-America-DSA/internet/Debt-Settlement-America-DSA-DSA-in-Dallas-should-be-in-jail-Internet-490583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Settlement America (DSA)