Complaint Review: Debt Settlement USA

• Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By: Francine Maurello — Englewood Florida United States of America
Debt Settlement USA
16430 N Scottsdale Rd. Ste 400 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Debt Settlement USA I entered into a contract with this Co. on 2/10/09. I agreed to, and paid, $1562.33 over 11 months for their "fee" to settle my accounts. I was expected to pay another $4463.87 @ a later date to be us Scottsdale , Arizona

Please see previous screen. In addition,  I contacted the AZ Attorney General & received notice back from them on 12/29/11. They stated their office has attempted to contact them, that they ceased operations and they are unable to take further action on my complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Settlement-USA/Scottsdale-Arizona-85254/Debt-Settlement-USA-I-entered-into-a-contract-with-this-Co-on-21009-I-agreed-to-and-823593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Settlement USA