• Report: #200322

Complaint Review: Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, July 10, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, July 10, 2006

• Reported By:boston Massachusetts
Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation
4850 N. State Rd. 7, Suite G-104 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Family Credit Counseling Corporation, Debt Solutions Foundation ruins your credit and steals your money Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I enrolled in a Debt Consolidation program with Family Credit Counseling Corporation in November 2004 and since that day they have not paid my creditors and lost payments they withdrew directly fromy my checking account. The company is rude, unprofessional and could care less about helping people manage their debt.

I found out in the fall of 2005 that my creditors were not being paid by phone calls from my creditors. FCC said they contacted my creditors and informed them they would be unable to make payments. FCC lied they never informed any of my creditors. FCC took two payments out of my checking account two months consecutively and did not pay for the overdraft fees on my account.

FCC does not disburse the monthly payments in a timely manner and does not know if they even paid your creditors. This past month again my creditors have not received their payments despite the money being withdrawn from my checking account by FCC.

The customer service representatives are rude, unprofessional and incompetent.

My credit has been destroyed and I had perfect credit prior to enrolling in the program. I was only looking for a way to consolidate my debt as I always paid my creditors on time. Instead of digging myself out of debt, I have ruined my credit due to no fault of my own except for choosing a horrible debt consolidation program.

I advice anyone to not use FCC.

boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2006 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Solutions-Foundation-Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Family-Credit-Counseling-Corporation-Debt-Solutions-Foundation-ruins-your-credit-and-stea-200322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Solutions Foundation, Family Credit Counseling Corporation