Complaint Review: Debt Solutions Foundation

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
Debt Solutions Foundation
4800 N. State Road 7 - Suite 112 Lauderdale Lakes, Florida U.S.A.

Debt Solutions Foundation Will not refund my first payment upon completion of the program Lauderdale Lakes Florida

I signed up with this company in July, 2002 and was given to another company to complete the program, which I did. Now I have made my final payment and no one from Debt Soutions will return my calls about refunding my first payment as I was promised - and I have a certificate of reimbursement.

Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 07:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Solutions-Foundation/Lauderdale-Lakes-Florida-33319/Debt-Solutions-Foundation-Will-not-refund-my-first-payment-upon-completion-of-the-program-352265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Solutions Foundation