Complaint Review: Debt Source Solutions

• Updated: Wed, October 10, 2012

• Reported By: Charles — Grasonville Maryland United States of America
Debt Source Solutions
445 Park Avenue Internet United States of America

Debt Source Solutions 1st United Consultants Debt Source had 4 months of mortgege payment go to Meracord so they could get my intrest lowered. On 9-27-12 they told me I would have the paper work to finelize in seven days. I have not been able to, Internet

I was contacted by Mark Greenburg less then 5 months ageo and he was telling me that I prequalified for a mortgage reduction. I spoke to Chris Chapmen who told me that he was a lawyer and that going thru Meracord I could have my payments reduced. Meracord withdrew my payments for 4 months and we where suposed to go settle. During this process I spoke to a Greg Gordon at least once a week. I have not been able to get hold of them since then.

I called Meracord and they are telling me that the account is on hold but all of the money was payed to a company called 1st United Consultants, I have never herd of this company and the reason it is on hold is that the Gov. is checking up on them.

I received a letter from my mortgage company last week leting me know that they have not received a payment in 4 months and that I need to get hold of them or it will go to forclosure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Source-Solutions/internet/Debt-Source-Solutions-1st-United-Consultants-Debt-Source-had-4-months-of-mortgege-payment-953414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Source Solutions