Complaint Review: Debt Source Solutions

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: KJC — Beachwood New Jersey United States of America
Debt Source Solutions
445 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022 Internet United States of America

Debt Source Solutions Took 4 months of payments for both 1st & 2nd Mortgage Negotiations , Internet

I had modified my mortgage a little less than a year ago but when reading the fine print, it stated in 5 years the rate that I modified at could rise to 5% max, which would put me right back behind the eight ball again.
That is when I was solicited by phone from Chris Chapman and Mark Greenberger from this company after I had reworked my mortgage a little less than a year ago.
They promised that they negotiate loans in bulk so they could guarantee me the process was handled better. Especially seeing I had GMAC who was filing for bankruptcy Chapter 11 come November 2012. This would help me along and that they could get a fixed 2.7% or lower reduced mortgage rate , my loan dollar amount reduced because the property values were now less than what I could sell the house for and still keep me at a 30 yr. loan with no surprises.
But when I last talked to Chris Chapman in Oct 2012, he stated that my last withdrawal would be in October and that come November this would be settled.  As well as my credit score being repaired because of the negotiated mortgage payments were going to be finalized and sent onto GMAC my mortgage company.

Well, I have been leaving messages, and trying to get in touch with them because November is here and I have not heard from them and GMAC sent me telling of their filing and I would of had to file a complaint with them by November 9th.  Which I didn't because I was told they had.  But now I am questioning everything and getting more and more upset.  My mortgage includes my home owners insurance and we were hit with Hurricane Sandy.  Is my policy still active? So many questions and all I am getting is very little feedback.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Debt-Source-Solutions/internet/Debt-Source-Solutions-Took-4-months-of-payments-for-both-1st-2nd-Mortgage-Negotiations-969349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debt Source Solutions