Complaint Review: DebtCures

• Reported By:Montgomery Texas
DebtCures
www.debtcures.com Nationwide U.S.A.

DebtCures DebtCures by Kevin Trudeau Online Internet

I saw the DebtCures infomercial the other day and thought for $19.95 I would order this book. So, I got on the website to place my order and it asked me for my credit card number first (which should have been my first clue). Then after I selected to order the $19.95 book, then it keep trying to sell me other things. The website was a never ending sales pitch. I got so frustrated with all the sales that I thought I would just "x" out of the order and no harm done and my order would be nonexistent. Well, wrong.

Today, I check my credit card statement and DebtCures charged me $130.00, which was the amount of the full kit. I called DebtCures to cancel and they said that (1) it had already shipped - despite the fact that they said it would be 5 weeks on standard shipping without paying an atronomical fee, and (2) it is a "order entry site" and you get charged for whatever you select. Of course there are no warnings about how this site charges you as an "order entry site" on their home page. So, if you are on their site and you are thinking about buying something. Once you hit the radio button - its yours! There is no changing your mind. They already have your credit card number since that it the first thing they as you for.

DebtCures customer service informed me that I could return my purchase within 30 days (since it shipped out today). What a racket!

Cosmovegas
Montgomery, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2008 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DebtCures/nationwide/DebtCures-DebtCures-by-Kevin-Trudeau-Online-Internet-371729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DebtCures