gay

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: notsoveryhappy — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Decatrim
3165 EAST MILLROCK DRIVE STE 500 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah United States of America

Decatrim GADD FORMULAS, LLC BEWARE! Will not ship after payment!! SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Phone number

*Consumer Comment: Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Gadd Formulas was slow to ship, but not a scam for me.

Beware... Do NOT purchase Decatrim. This company, Gadd Formulas, LLC, will take your money and provide a phony tracking number. Your item will NEVER ship and customer service will not respond to inquiries. Stay far, far away from Decatrim and Gadd Formulas, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decatrim/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84121/Decatrim-GADD-FORMULAS-LLC-BEWARE-Will-not-ship-after-payment-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-821081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decatrim

Phone number

AUTHOR: Allezinha - (Macao)

Hello. I've read about Gadd formulas be a scam. Then I saw your comment. Can you tell me which number have you called, since the number I have doesn't exist. I bought Apidexin on April 08, 2012 and until now I have only the track number that is still without news and I've sent 2 e-mails with no answer. Thank you.

Horrible Customer Service!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: JessicaNavarro - (United States of America)

I also bought a weight loss pill, Delivery was fast but was charged another $40 to my account! Tried to call and complain but there is no phone no email nothing on the invoice!!!! VERY UPSET!!! horrible customer service!!!

Gadd Formulas was slow to ship, but not a scam for me.

AUTHOR: kitkat2993 - (United States of America)

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with ordering Decatrim. I ordered Decatrim on 1/2/2012, and got a confirmation email the next day. I got very concerned, because for the longest time, the package wasn't arriving, and I became even more upset when I checked the order tracking code, and found that it wasn't working. I was preparing to contact customer service, however, my package arrived today (1/15/2012).
I curious to know the date of when you ordered Decatrim. Although they said that they were using priority mail and that it would arrive within a week, obviously for me, it took a full 2 weeks.
The package that arrived contained exactly what I ordered. I suggest maybe waiting a little longer; the package may still come. Also, try contacting them again; maybe try a different time of day. I am not convinced that Gadd Formulas is a scam, since they did mail me what I ordered. However, it is obvious that their customer service needs improvement.