Complaint Review: Decision Point Center Rehab

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: KAT — durham North Carolina
Decision Point Center Rehab
505 whipple street prescott , Arizona USA

Decision Point Center Rehab Another overpriced rehab that do not use modern addiction treatment prescott Arizona

I am a former client of Decision Point rehab and have seen 4 of my friends I met there die from opiate overdoses in less than 3 years.I am an opiate addict and tried over and over to get clean.A week before I graduated I was told I was probably going to relaps and thats just what happened.I could not get relief from the nonstop cravings through the 12 step program, accupuncture, yoga, music therapy .....I had heard about a medication called Suboxone but was told by staff members and even my Psyciatrist that was not an option and anyone on it was looked down on.

I fortunatly moved away from Prescott and saw a new Dr. that told me about Suboxone as an opiate maintnance medication so I tried it and my life is great now.I am clean and do not have cravings that control my life.I do not know how anyone who works in the recovery world does not promote and use this medication for opiate addicts. I am so angry that Decision Point thinks that doing a 12 step program(from the 1950's) is the only way to sobriety.They are failing people by not useing tools that work.Instead they blame the addict when they die from the disease saying "they did not really want it" or "they were not working the 12 step program".Please, if you are an opiate addict do not go to Decision Point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decision-Point-Center-Rehab/prescott-Arizona-86301/Decision-Point-Center-Rehab-Another-overpriced-rehab-that-do-not-use-modern-addiction-tre-1078961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decision Point Center Rehab