Complaint Review: Decker Outlet Corporation

• Updated: Sun, January 30, 2011

• Reported By: Blondee — East Haven Connecticut United States of America
Decker Outlet Corporation
Nationwide United States of America

Decker Outlet Corporation Purchase at a grocery store in China??? beijing, Nationwide

While checking my bank account on line this morning, I found an unusual charge for $191.25 from Deckers Outlet Corporation. Not knowing who or what this was I did a Google search and came across this site. After checking with other family members to see if they had made any purchases, and they did not, I immediately called my bank to report and unauthorized charge. My bank did a check to see where the charge had come from and to our surprise it was a purchase at a grocery store in China of all places. Since my bank can't stop the charge, it's still pending. I have to wait till the transaction clears the bank. Then the bank will credit me back the amount. They put a stop on my credit card and did a reissue for a new one. Good thing I check the bank this morning. And thank God for online banking. Bank of America was really helpful for this situation. And will be watching my accounts to see if anything else comes in from odd places.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decker-Outlet-Corporation/nationwide/Decker-Outlet-Corporation-Purchase-at-a-grocery-store-in-China-beijing-Nationwide-688664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decker Outlet Corporation