Complaint Review: Decor My Eyes - decormyeyes.com

• Submitted: Mon, February 22, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: r2larson — Tempe Arizona United States of America
Decor My Eyes - decormyeyes.com

Decor My Eyes - decormyeyes.com popularglasses.com Scammer runs multiple fraudulent eyeglass sites Internet

I put a pair of frames in a decormyeyes.com shoppng cart and requested a price match, which was granted.  Then I tried to pay through PayPal.  PayPal indicated that the seller was suspended and could not receive payments.  So I started researching.  These scammers own several eyeglass/sunglass sites. Numerous complaints have been posted on the internet converning fake products, non receipt of orders and general rude conduct.

I responded to the customer service email that I had changed my mind and would not be buying the frames due to their suspended PayPal & Ebay accounts and the inordinate number of complaints on the internet. About an hour later "Tony" called me and said there were some false reports they were trying to work out with PayPal, etc. etc. He became agitated when I said I researched the company through Google. I said I was not going to complete the purchase and I was hanging up.  He shouted "You are retarded! You are retarded!" I hung up.  The whole call was fairly humerous considering the misspellings on the websites and my status as a retired prosecutor.

Stay away:

decormyeyes.com

popularglasses.com

eyeweartown.com

sunglassexpo.com

eyewearus.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decor-My-Eyes-decormyeyescom/internet/Decor-My-Eyes-decormyeyescom-popularglassescom-Scammer-runs-multiple-fraudulent-eyegla-573093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decor My Eyes - decormyeyes.com