Complaint Review: DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)

• Submitted: Wed, April 07, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, April 07, 2010

• Reported By: michelle — long beach California United States of America
DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)
56 Beaumont Street Brooklyn, New York United States of America

DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo) eMalish Corporation This Company is a complete Rip-off and Scam Artist Brooklyn, New York

On March 9, 2010 I mailed a pair of Carerra Sun Glasses to the Repair Unit address per their instructions, via USPS. I also paid the return shipping, $14.95. I was told that they would be contacting me within 7 days with a quote to repair the glasses.

I contacted them on March 15th and was told they had not received the package. I contacted the post office tracking, was told that they deliver approximately 50-60 packages a day to this location (which is a house). Again I contacted the ripoff company and was told by ("Karina" Ext 108) they couldn't find or never received my glasses. I have since filed a complaint with the post office and stopped payment of the credit card charge.

My next move is to file a complaint with the New York Attorney General. By the way I am not the first to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2010 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DecorMyEyes-Tony-Russo/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/DecorMyEyes-Tony-Russo-eMalish-Corporation-This-Company-is-a-complete-Rip-off-and-Scam-A-590515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)