Complaint Review: DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)

• Submitted: Thu, February 18, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: John — Heathrow Florida United States of America
DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)
56 Beaumont Street Internet United States of America

DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo) eMalish Corporation Complete Scam !!! You will never get your order or your money back Internet

...Complete Scam...Nearly 3 months ago I sent in my sunglasses to be repaired and paid for the return shipping as well (their rules).  Never heard back.  I called several times and spoke with the same Witch customer service person most times (Corina-horrible wife of the horrible owner, Tony Russo).  She usually hung up on me and almost always went out of her way to be rude.  Serina, the daughter, was the most pleasant but clearly the product of T and C.

Finally, once calling, I was able to get past Broom Hilda and get to the manager, Tony.  What a Joy he was!!  Complete rude idiot!  He hung up on me too and sent me this email:  Ahahaahha my wife and my kids. Sorry cant do ahahhaah

This outfit is completely disconnected with trying to fulfill orders.  They just take the money and run every time. ...Complete Scam...Believe me when I tell you that I was never an irate customer deserving such rude behavior.  Just inquiring on my order.  Someone needs to stop them before judgment day does!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2010 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DecorMyEyes-Tony-Russo/internet/DecorMyEyes-Tony-Russo-eMalish-Corporation-Complete-Scam-You-will-never-get-your-or-571424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DecorMyEyes (Tony Russo)