Complaint Review: Decormyeyes ,Stanley Bolds

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By:Chino Hills California
Decormyeyes ,Stanley Bolds
56 Beaumont St. Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

Decormyeyes ,Stanley Bolds Extortion, Threats, Nut Job, False Advertising. Stanley Bolds is a CON ARTIST! Brooklyn New York

*Author of original report: Stanley Bolds/ Vitaly Borker/ arrested

Where do I start? I ordered a pair of Bvlgari glasses in Febuary this year. I paid for them over the internet with a debit card, and received conformation that my order had been received, and would be shipped within the week. I received them on time, and in an authentic box. I didn't really like the shape, but didn't want to pay a 20% restocking charge. I had the prescription made, and the shape changed since the bottom was rimless.

About one month later, I received a call at 8:30 at night from Stanley Bolds informing me that he had made a mistake on the price, and his supplier had charged him $650.00, and he would get fired if he didn't get $400.00 dollars more. I paid the advertised price on his web site of $ 224.00 plus $3.00 insurance. A total of $ 227.00. He told me to be a man, and pay the difference. I told him I paid the price he had listed, and it was on several other web sites for the same price. He called the next day and said he would split the difference, and he would take $250.00. I told him I would not pay any more.

As far as I was concerned, it was a done deal. I received a very threatning e-mail a week later informing me that I owed him $350.00 or return the frames. I contacted the BBC in New York and made a complaint. His harassing e-mails and phone calls stopped for about 3 months, then I received some more phone calls on my answering machine, that I had stole $350.00 from him, and he would extract it from me. He said I didn't know who I was dealing with, and he had done this many times over.
I received another threatening phone call last week, which I hung up on. This is 10 months later. This is one sick individual. DO NOT BUY from this guy, or his girl friend at EyeWearUS. They are both the same. I use a small checking account which I only keep a small amount of money to make purchases on line. I changed the account number right after this started. He tried to get access to it last week, and wanted me to give me the new account # in an e-mail. BUYERS BEWARE! He works out of his apt. and has no wearhouse, and no employees except his girlfriend.

John
Chino Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2008 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decormyeyes-Stanley-Bolds/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Decormyeyes-Stanley-Bolds-Extortion-Threats-Nut-Job-False-Advertising-Stanley-Bolds-i-397457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decormyeyes ,Stanley Bolds

Stanley Bolds/ Vitaly Borker/ arrested

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

According to the Today Show this morning 11-30-2010, the police have arrested this ripoff artist, and hopfully will be sending this sicko to prison for a long time. His girl friend may still be operating his alternate business, Eyewearus. Beware! Same scams!