Complaint Review: Decormyeyes

• Submitted: Sat, December 12, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, December 12, 2009

• Reported By: New Yorker — New York New York United States of America
Decormyeyes

Decormyeyes eyewearus.com Dishonest and unrepentant - a ripoff artist that is proud to be dishonest Internet

A really dishonest vendor that doesn't care and prides itself on dishonesty (see quote at end of this comment).

This store attempted a "bait and switch" on a previous order;  I finally settled on a different product in return for a 15 % discount on a future order.

Later, when I tried to apply the "discount code", there was nowhere on the site to apply it to.   I emailed Stanley Bolds and he (or Tony Russo) told me that he had applied the discount and that I could order through a link.

When I clicked the link, I found that the discount was actually only about 5 %.

When I complained, I was told that they would not honor their previous promise to me.

I then responded:

"Its about honoring an offer that you made."

Tony Russo wrote back:

"I care very little about you.. I am all about the benjamins"

No need to comment.   This speaks for itself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2009 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decormyeyes/internet/Decormyeyes-eyewearuscom-Dishonest-and-unrepentant-a-ripoff-artist-that-is-proud-to-be-538378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decormyeyes