Complaint Review: Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Ali — Michigan United States of America
Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO
56 Beaumont st, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Internet United States of America

Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO Tony Russo Abusive Words and Racial Slur. Internet

My girlfriend bought my glasses from this website and they filled in the wrong prescription so she called back to complain and they were extremely rude to her and Tony Russo the owner was very rude and he told her as " Simon from American Idol says sorry"  My girlfriend was furious with the attiude and the degree of unprofessionalism by this person and she reacted by writing him an email saying exactly " your company is gay."  I understand that wasn't a smart move by her but, I understand as a hardworking person in this economy every penny you spend is valuable and all she wanted was a polite solution to the mistake they have done.  Anyways, his response to her e-mail was very shocking and I think this person needs to be sued for this racial slur.  I'm going to let you read his response to her saying your company is gay and I would let you be the judge.

From: sales@decormyeyes.com > To: (removed her email)@hotmail.com > Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:37:58 -0400 > Subject: RE: DecorMyEyes has received your message > >

How can a corporation be homosexual?  This does not make any sense at all.  Please tell OSAMA I said hi.

Please tell OSAMA I said hi? why because, she's a muslim?  Seriously, someone needs to take action to this or even direct me somewhere because, I have this e-mail and that's enough to sue him and teach that person a lesson.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decormyeyescom-Eyewearuscom-TONY-RUSSO/internet/Decormyeyescom-Eyewearuscom-TONY-RUSSO-Tony-Russo-Abusive-Words-and-Racial-Slur-In-589874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO