Complaint Review: Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO

• Submitted: Fri, June 11, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, June 11, 2010

• Reported By: Momo — Tel Aviv Israel
Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO

Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO eyewearus.com Email Harrasment. Fowl language. Internet

I wanted to buy a pair of sunglasses from decormyeyes.com and already went to the checkout part and marked that I wanted to pay with PayPal.

I was automatically moved to the PayPal site where I was told they do not work with this site at the time. So I decided not to shop at decormyeyes since I did not know them and did not want to leave them my card info.

Eversince then I have been receiving an email everyday asking me to please pay out side of pay pal. When I wrote them back telling them I am not interested and to please stop the emails I started receiving emails everyday from a Tony Russo who asked why only pay pal, when I explained he threatened me that he has my address and that he will use it against me some how, and his last email was with swearing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2010 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decormyeyescom-Eyewearuscom-TONY-RUSSO/internet/Decormyeyescom-Eyewearuscom-TONY-RUSSO-eyewearuscom-Email-Harrasment-Fowl-languag-612911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decormyeyes.com - Eyewearus.com - TONY RUSSO