dedication

• Submitted: Wed, November 17, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, November 17, 2010

• Reported By: Lore — Evergreen Park Illinois United States of America
Decormyeyes.com

Decormyeyes.com Lindsey they send you what they have in stock not what you ordered internet

On 10-28-10 I ordered over the phone a pair of Chanel sunglasses, I gave them the item number and the color number and they confirmed my order.  They charged my credit card $ 432.94 right away. When I received the glasses they were not the right ones;  wrong color. They never came with an invoice, they don't provide that! You have to go on-line and print it yourself. There I saw they had the wrong color number. I called them back right away and they said that's what I orderded. I know what I wanted and what I ordered. They would not listen and keep blaming me. Spoke to the owner Tony Russo who's was really rude. Finally I told him I wanted the right color, He said no problem to send them back. (never did they tell me they were going to charge me 20% re-stocking fee). I called them again about my return, that's when I found out they never had my color. So I demanded my refund asap. My refund was $327.99. To my surprise when I printed an e-mail confirming my refund the order numbers were the ones I requested, they had the right order number and color number so they just picked the wrong item.  They ripped me off of almost $100.00.

These people are rippoffs, they are really rude. They should not be in bussiness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Decormyeyescom/internet/Decormyeyescom-Lindsey-they-send-you-what-they-have-in-stock-not-what-you-ordered-interne-663282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Decormyeyes.com