• Report: #1120175

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Christina — Goodyear Arizona
Dee and Bee Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners
, Arizona USA

Dee and Bee Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners Genie Cleaners Overpriced and no show for "free" second appointment Arizona

I found Dee and Bee carpet cleaners online quoting me $120 however when the person who said he is the owner and his uncle showed up we were charged $271. The owner justified this by cleaning our sofa for the misunderstanding and promising to come and clean our carpets and stairs again for free in 6 months. This was also written on our receipt. I made the appt for the free 6 month cleaning for 11:00. 11:00 came and passed. He finally showed up at 2:45. I walked him through the first room that was to be cleaned and he asked me how much he quoted me on the phone. I stated that it was supposed to be free. He then said he needed to check something in his van. He came back in about 3 min later and said something broke on one of his machines. I looked out the window and he hadn't even begun to get any equipment out. He asked where the closest hardware store was. I gave him directions and he said he would be right back. 20 min later he called and said they didn't have the part and he had to go somewhere else. I never heard back from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dee-and-Bee-Carpet-and-Air-Duct-Cleaners/Arizona/Dee-and-Bee-Carpet-and-Air-Duct-Cleaners-Genie-Cleaners-Overpriced-and-no-show-for-free-1120175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dee and Bee Carpet and Air Duct Cleaners