Complaint Review: Deeal Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: mamasqueak — Mesquite Nevada United States of America
Deeal Inc.
9448 Rush St South El Monte, California United States of America

Deeal Inc. PowerSports Max Nothing but problems and false promises South El Monte, California

I ordered a SuperMach 700.  Deeal Inc. promised delivery to my door in 10 days.  14 days later I started calling and was told that they put it on a delivery truck.  I asked them to track it and see where it was.  I was told not their responsibility once it was on the truck.  Finally found out which trucking company and spent 4 hours on the phone with them.  Found that they could not deliver it as they didn't have a liftgate truck going to my area.  I had to borrow a truck and trailer and drive 240 miles to pick it up from loading dock.  Got it home, in the crate, and found that the mirrors and sunshade top were missing.  It also would not run.  Called Deeal Inc., was told by salesman that someone would call me back.  I waited 2 days, nothing.  Called again and asked for manager.  He also gave me the runaround and told me to bring it to their service department, almost 500 miles away.  I called US Titan, their distributor.  They said I needed to go through the dealer, Deeal Inc..  I missed a long awaited, prepaid, non-refundable trip to Mexico while trying to get this straightened out.

After gettting more runaround from Deeal for 4 days, I called US Titan back.  They finally agreed to send a technician out.  He came and brought the mirrors, not the sunshade.  He found that the carburetor had never been opened up and adjusted.  He got it running and left.  I drove it 3 miles and heard a loud knocking noise from the cv joints, (rear axles).  I called Titan again.  Was told to call Deeal.  Again, no call backs or resonse from them.  Called Titan again.  They sent a tech out the following week with new axles.  Finally received the sunshade after a month. Then the gages went out.  They sent new gages, for me to install.  Then had so much engine heat coming up between and under the seats that it would burn my leg.  They sent me a new fan swith, for me to install.  That did not cure the problem.  The machine is unusable with this heat.  Called Titan again.  They told me it had to be the carb or the muffler.  They sent me a new carburetor and muffler, for me to install.  I am not a mechanic so I had to take it to a shop.  They do not work on Chinese built ATV's.   Finally found someone to put carb and muffler on.  Did not fix the problem.  Called US Titan back and was told that they could no longer help me.  Deeal Inc. told me they could not help me.  It was my problem.  The UTV was still under warranty.  I have not been able to ride this $7700 UTV in over a year now.  Perhaps I'll turn it into a flower box.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deeal-Inc/South-El-Monte-California-91733/Deeal-Inc-PowerSports-Max-Nothing-but-problems-and-false-promises-South-El-Monte-Califor-845274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deeal Inc.