Complaint Review: Deed Exchange

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: Deed Exchange — chula vista California USA
Deed Exchange
Las address Mexico Internet United States of America

Deed Exchange Richard Delmar Litchfield Owes Robert Morse 1.500.000.00 Shares of stocks from Deed Exchange , Internet

Richard Del Mare Litchfield, You have not contacted me about the last issues of paying me the rest of me stocks from Deed Exchange.com. you only issued me 500.000.00 shares and i have not seen my 10% gross from Deed Exchange, 4 years has passed, What happened. As you know our agreement is done by tape recorder.

How Deed Exhange will pay me and will issue me my 10% of the business, And how you explaine how much money i would recieve in payments from Deed Exchange.

$750.000.000.00 A year, What Happened?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deed-Exchange/internet/Deed-Exchange-Richard-Delmar-Litchfield-Owes-Robert-Morse-150000000-Shares-of-stocks-668634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deed Exchange