Complaint Review: Deep Sea Cosmetics Kiosk San Francisco Westfield

• Submitted: Tue, July 17, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Cecilia — Dublin California United States of America
Deep Sea Cosmetics Kiosk San Francisco Westfield
865 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94103 San Francisco, California United States of America

Deep Sea Cosmetics Kiosk San Francisco Westfield Fraudulent product, Fraudulent price, They have charged me 5 times the price as what it's suppose to be! San Francisco, California

I was in need of skin care products, and because I have tried the products at the Deep Sea Cosmetics Kiosk, I decided to buy it. After I went home, I had a sketchy feeling; I tested the product a few more times because I thought they might have lie to me about what the products do, and I was right. Then I checked on the internet for the price of the product, and I found out that these products I purchased only suppose to cost around 10 dollars, yet the sketchy sales man charged me $110 and saying that he has already given me discounts! I NEED my money back... I'm only a student and I don't have money, this was the money I saved up for months... THIS IS TOTAL FRAUDULENT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deep-Sea-Cosmetics-Kiosk-San-Francisco-Westfield/San-Francisco-California-94103/Deep-Sea-Cosmetics-Kiosk-San-Francisco-Westfield-Fraudulent-product-Fraudulent-price-Th-913111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deep Sea Cosmetics Kiosk San Francisco Westfield