Complaint Review: DeepDiscount.com

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: A Former Customer — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
DeepDiscount.com
900 North Rohlwing Road Itasca, Illinois United States of America

DeepDiscount.com ripped me off for $33, BUYER BEWARE! Itasca, Illinois

It's a simple matter. I ordered some DVDs from them. For some strange reason, they chose to alter my shipping address, so that the postman had no idea where to deliver the package to. The address on their shipping label was not the same one as I gave them when I opened the account on their website.

To make a long story short, the post office returned my package back to Deep Discount. When I complained, a week and a half later, they basically said, they will not do anything until they get the package back. Their attitude was extremely unhelpful, and they gave me the impression they don't care about their customers at all.

Finally, I got tired of waiting and filed a PayPal claim, to which they did not even bother to respond, to this date. Amazing! Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 03:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeepDiscountcom/-Itasca-Illinois-60143/DeepDiscountcom-ripped-me-off-for-33-BUYER-BEWARE-Itasca-Illinois-961382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeepDiscount.com