Complaint Review: DeepDiscount.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:bristol Pennsylvania
900 North Rohlwing Road Itasca, Illinois U.S.A.

DeepDiscount.com DeepDiscount.com lies about guaranteed delivery times to make you pay more for shipping Itasca Illinois

I placed on order on that site for a Christmas gift and it said to guarantee delivery by Christmas to pay for 2-day shipping. So, I payed an extra $10 for it. I didn't know they were being dishonest and just saying that so they can get more money out of me. It never came in time, so I emailed them to ask them what happended. They said it was on back order, but this horrible company didn"t bother telling me, so I was empty handed on one of my xmas presents. So, I reply back in January to cancel the order, next day they reply asking me if I want to cancel, I reply back saying yes I already told you that, next day they say to late we shipped it already. So, they make you pay extra money for 2 day shipping and don't delivery it. They don't care about living up to their guranteed delivery date. They ship it even though you told them to cancel days in advance, since it's no longer in time. Then they expect you to use your money to ship it back to them.

bristol, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeepDiscountcom/Itasca-Illinois-60143/DeepDiscountcom-DeepDiscountcom-lies-about-guaranteed-delivery-times-to-make-you-pay-mor-297816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeepDiscount.com