Complaint Review: DeepShark

• Submitted: Mon, July 26, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, July 30, 2004

• Reported By:Carneys Point New Jersey
DeepShark
32 Campville RD. Northfield, Connecticut U.S.A.

DeepShark.com DeepShark They charged me $119.65 for 22 days of service AND DID NOT EVEN SEND THE RIGHT GAMES Northfield Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: reached a mutual agreement where we can both be happy

I sent John Clark *over twenty* individual emails and 4 phone calls telling him he over charged me almost $60, most of which were TOTALLY IGNORED, on top of that it took me almost 10 days each time to get my actual games (2 out of 4 of which were not even the games I asked for!).

Finally I threatened to sue him if he didn't refund my money, which were the magic words he amazingly paid attention too. It took him nearly 2 months to refund that part of my money, all the while he kept charging me $19.95 for an account that had already been canceled!

Finally I called the police when he failed to return my calls or answer my emails about the ADDITIONAL $40 he had charged me. They said the only thing I could do was cancel my credit card and file a suit (which I am).

When I sent him the email explaining I was about to sue him and this was his final warning he had the audacity to make up some "upgrade account" I supposedly had been renting games on the whole time, canceling it only the day after the last charge he made! What and evil guy! Then he told me there is nothing further to discuss and has completely ignored me since.

All in all, he has charged me nearly $120 for 22 days of service (only 6 days of which I actually HAD games, the rest of the time I was waiting for him to send them!).

I wish I had seen this site and the other complaints against him before I signed up with this jerk.

I guess the only way to get my money back is by applying the law...

Anyone want to help me in my lawsuit?

Nick
Carneys Point, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2004 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DeepShark/Northfield-Connecticut-06778/DeepSharkcom-DeepShark-They-charged-me-11965-for-22-days-of-service-AND-DID-NOT-EVEN-SE-100634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DeepShark

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

reached a mutual agreement where we can both be happy

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

My name is John Clark and I am the owner of deepshark.com. I spoke with the person issuing the complaint and everthing has been sorted out. We have reached a mutual agreement where we can both be happy and move on with our lives.