Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, April 21, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 05, 2003

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
Deer Creek Products, Inc.
3038 N.W. 25th Avenue Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products, Inc. ripoff fraudulent ripoff business screwed others too victimized many consumers Pompano Beach Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Never Recieved Payment

Hi world!

My name is Lem Williams and I thought take this time to fill you in on some important information before you too loose out on some money you may have worked very hard for or is on a fixed income such as myself. I ordered some products frome this company a few days ago, and after looking up this company today I sure it's safe to say that I've been had.

I mailed this company a money order for items I ordered from their cataloge. Now to learn that I won't be rceiving them makes me queit mad. I do most of my shopping through mail order because I am disabled. Before this happens to anyone else, please be advised to check the company out fully. Especialy when you have not done business with the company before.

Lem
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2003 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-Inc-ripoff-fraudulent-ripoff-business-screwed-others-too-victimized-53777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products, Inc.

Never Recieved Payment

AUTHOR: Kathleen - (U.S.A.)

Never received payment please send proof of payment