Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, January 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, January 14, 2004

• Reported By:ALDA Nebraska
Deer Creek Products, Inc
3038 NW 25th Avenue Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products, Inc charged my credit card, never sent the item to my dad. Never buying from the thieves again. Pompano Beach Florida

I ordered a set of Bio Ears (hearing aids) for my dad back in 2002 sometime. My credit card was charged but he never received the aids. Never credited my card either.

Tried calling the # on my credit card statement and emailing them with no answer.

Janet
ALDA, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2004 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products-Inc/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069/Deer-Creek-Products-Inc-charged-my-credit-card-never-sent-the-item-to-my-dad-Never-buyi-77021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products, Inc