Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Fri, September 26, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, September 26, 2003

• Reported By:La Plata Maryland
Deer Creek Products
3038 North-West 25th Ave. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-978-0597
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

Deer Creek Products Got my order Cashed my check sent no product failed to reply to seveal calls and letters even one from my attorney Pompano Beach Florida

I sent an order for several items to Deer Creek Products in reply to an ad received in the mail, with my check to cover the cost. My check was cashed on February 26, 2003. I never got any of the products ordered.
I called (April 21 & 25) - no reply to their Customer Service (CS) number (954-978-0597) - it just rang for 8 minutes, and calling 800-447-8123 is for ordering only, not CS. However, they said they would send a note to CS; if sent, it was ignored.

I followed this up with letters on 26 May & 30 June, and included copies of my order and my check with both. Still no reply. My attorney then sent a letter on 23 July, gining them 10 days to acknowledge the letter, again no response. My attorney said the cost for legal action is not worth it.

I sent a report (via internet) to the Florida Deptment of Agriculture & Consumer Services. They said they could not take any action (letter to me was dated August 25,2003), but said they sent my report to the Florida Attorney General (Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices). No reply as of 26 September. I am calling them at 866-966-7226 in the hope they can get my money back.

La Plata, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2003 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-Got-my-order-Cashed-my-check-sent-no-product-failed-to-reply-to-seveal-67645. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products