Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Tue, August 03, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, August 03, 2004

• Reported By:Monticello Florida
Deer Creek Products
3038 NW 25th Avenue Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products rip-off! Jerks steal from honest, hardworking people. Pompano Beach Florida

I ordered two products from Deer Creek Products a while back and patiently waited for my order. When I called to Inquire about my order, the service rep said the items were on back order and I would receive them in ten days. After a month passed, I called the company again, but they said the number was out of service.

I have even written a letter but didn't receive any response. After these scum buckets stole my hard earned money, I have never done business with any mail-order company. Even stores owned by foreigners where I live have never treated me this way. Deer Creek should take a lesson from them.

Anna
Monticello, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2004 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-rip-off-Jerks-steal-from-honest-hardworking-people-Pompano-Beach-Fl-101884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products