Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2003

• Reported By:wildwood Illinois
Deer Creek Products
3038 N W 25th Ave Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products ripoff Cashed my check and did not deliver the merchandise. Ingnoring phone calls and emails Pompano Beach Florida

I sent in a order of three items totaling 26.87 on 04-04-03. Deer Creek Products cashed my check on 04-09-03. When I hadn't received my merchandise by 05-12-03, I sent a email to the company inquiring as to when the merchandise would ship. I received a email back the same day that "my items have been delayed". I send another email on 05-22-03 informing them that if they didn't ship my merchandise in two weeks, I would like a refund. I have never received a response to the email, never received any merchandise and can't get anyone to answer the numerous phone calls I have made to the company. I would like a refund in full.

Karen
Grayslake, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2003 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-ripoff-Cashed-my-check-and-did-not-deliver-the-merchandise-Ingnoring-61423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products