Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Wed, December 11, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 11, 2002

• Reported By:Norristown Pennsylvania
Deer Creek Products
3038 N.W. 25th Avenue Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products ripoff Check fraud Pompano Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Found Dozens Of Other Complaints

Cashed my check but never sent item.

In June I decided to order a product from Deer Creek Products. I called on their toll free number (1800-477-8123) to verify that the item was in stock. The rep confirmed that the product was indeed in stock so I sent my check out that afteroon. They immediately cashed the check with no problem.

After around 8 weeks we still hadn't received the product or any word on my order's status. So I decided to call to see what happened and they now inform me that the product was now on backorder. I was feeling a bit suspicious and uncomfortable so I made a follow up call a few days later.

Again they told me it was on backorder. I just didn't feel right with this company so I was going to ask for a refund, but my daughter convinced me to be patient. After about 3 weeks after the phone calls I decided to give them yet another follow up phone call. They again stated that the product was on backorder but they should receive a new shipment in sometime in October and that I should receive it then. I thought if I waited this long I could wait a little more. October came and went and still no product.

So I immediately tried contacting them in the beginning of November. Only this time I couldn't get through on either one of their phone lines. So I searched for them on the web (their site isn't listed in the catalogue) and I contacted them through email. They more or less told me to be patient.

I keep trying to contact them through the phone and I still cannot get their. Their toll free number has a recording that says it will transfer me through, but then the dial tone comes up instead. The long distance number always has a busy signal.

Now I find out that this has happened to other people and I think everyone should get together for a class action lawsuit.

Carol
Norristown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2002 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-ripoff-Check-fraud-Pompano-Beach-Florida-37989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products

Found Dozens Of Other Complaints

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

I found that contains dozens of complaints against Deer Creek.

[We cannot post unvetted links]