Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2003

• Reported By:Porterville California
Deer Creek Products
3038 N.W. 25th Ave. Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Pompano Beach Florida

I ordered a harmonica and a lether vinyl repair kit.

I sent them a money order for $32.98 on Jan. 26,2003.

I have tried several times to call them to find out about my order and have not been able to get through to any one that can answer my questions.

I called the company that I purchased the money order from and found out today that it was cashed 2 weeks ago, but have not been able to find out who cashed it.

The company wants a $35.00 fee to put a tracer on the money order.

Since I am on a fixed income that is a lot of money for me to pay, in addition to the money I have already paid for the products I ordered.

I hope someone can help me get my money back.

Porterville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2003 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Pompano-Beach-Florida-53353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products