Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Submitted: Sat, April 10, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, April 10, 2004

• Reported By:Palos Heights Illinois
Deer Creek Products
3038 N.W. 25th Avenue Pompano Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Deer Creek Products ripoff, no product shipped, no refund Pompano Beach Florida

I placed an order with Deer Creek Products through a mail catalog. Instead of receiving the items I had ordered, I received a "note" card in the mail stating that I had a "credit" for the amount of my order for me to use with my next order. There was no other information on the card pertaining to the status of my order. I tried to contact them through the phone number provided on the card but the line just continued to ring with no answer or voice mail. I emailed them to have someone contact me ASAP regarding the matter & explained that if they could no longer provide the advertised items I had ordered, that I would like my payment refunded. They replied by email that my refund had been processed at my request. I have yet to get my money back after several unsuccessful attempts to reach them in over a year's time.

Lyle
Palos Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2004 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deer-Creek-Products/Pompano-Beach-Florida-33069-0739/Deer-Creek-Products-ripoff-no-product-shipped-no-refund-Pompano-Beach-Florida-87289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deer Creek Products