Dolores

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Dan — Las Vegas Nevada
Defend U
8826 S Eastern Ste 115 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Defend U Damaged my vehicle when placing an advertisement in my car window. Refused to pay damages. VERY RUDE MANAGEMENT! Las Vegas Nevada

They put an advertisement on my car door window while I was in the movie theater. I removed the annoying ad, open my car, got in, and closed the door, and my window fell down. Never had any problems with my window before. The idiot who placed the flyer pushed on my window hard enough to slip it off the track. I called the company several times, and no answer. I went into the store to talk to a manager, who wasn't there, but got his phone number. I called, and the guy was a complete jerk! Refused any responsibility for any damage, and threatened to sue ME for wasting his time! I couldn't believe it! A simple 'sorry' would've been nice. I would never go to a company who treats people with such disrespect! This place is a total sham, with outrageously rude management!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 10:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Defend-U/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/Defend-U-Damaged-my-vehicle-when-placing-an-advertisement-in-my-car-window-Refused-to-p-1061175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Defend U