Complaint Review: Defined Fitness

• Updated: Sun, March 30, 2014

• Reported By: Defined Fitness in Albuquerque — ABQ New Mexico
Defined Fitness
Juan Tabo Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Defined Fitness Kept charging me (to my surprise) after I put my membership on hold. They even tried a card on file that I report to them months ago saying it is no good, do not use it. Now they say I have a balance and there is nothing they can do. (I suggest always using a diposable Walmart credit card with Defined Fitness or go somewhere else. How UNHONERABLE! Albuquerque New Mexico

THey will keep charging you after you quit or put your membership on hold. I have heard that this happened to 2 others. I will get them to do a report too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2014 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Defined-Fitness/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87111/Defined-Fitness-Kept-charging-me-to-my-surprise-after-I-put-my-membership-on-hold-They-1134830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Defined Fitness