Complaint Review: DefinitelyWeb Technologies India Private Limited

• Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: tiredofripoff — waco Texas United States of America
DefinitelyWeb Technologies India Private Limited
1903 60th Place M4105 Internet United States of America

DefinitelyWeb Technologies India Private Limited Template World on 4/5/2010 I paid Template World $125 for access to their site to use temple and apps to build a website for myself. They never provided me a proper login so I could access their tools to use. Bradenton, Florida Internet

on 4/5/2010 I paid Template World $125 for access to their site to use templates and apps to build a website for myself. They never provided me a proper login so I could access their tools to use. I have emailed them and called them several times and they will not reply. I filed a complaint with PayPal for which they did reply and they lied and stated that I never contacted them and I have proof of the emails I have sent them. I have since gone to another service and simply want my money back. I have called and emailed them several times and get no reply. PayPal wont do anything because its not an eBay related transaction. Template World is ripping people off and they need to be shutdown!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2010 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DefinitelyWeb-Technologies-India-Private-Limited/internet/DefinitelyWeb-Technologies-India-Private-Limited-Template-World-on-452010-I-paid-Templat-594254. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DefinitelyWeb Technologies India Private Limited