Complaint Review: Deja Vu Cosmetics

• Updated: Sat, February 22, 2014

• Reported By: schmachtemom — Riverside California
Deja Vu Cosmetics
2880 Las Vegas blvd Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Deja Vu Cosmetics Refused to refund on unopened products less than 30 minutes after purchase Las Vegas Nevada

I agreed to purchase the nail kit for $29 but the salesman did not stop there. He kept adding more products until he had gone through the entire display. My total ended up being over $200. That was really a lot more than I could afford but the supply was supposed to last me an entire year so I thought OK the amount is relative. I paid for my purchases and left. I began to regret that decision almost as soon as I left. When I went back to the store to ask for a refund I was informed that my receipt states that all sales were final and that no refund would be given. When I went in search of my receipt I realized that I had not been given one. I told the clerk that and he said that I would have to wait until my salesman was done with another customer. I waited and attempted to explain my decision but he kept insisting that the product was good and adding more "fee" stuff to the bag. Finally I just picked up the bags and left. I went to a quiet area called my bank and put a stop payment on my check. I walked back into the store put my bags on the counter took a picture of the bags and walked out. On the way out the clerk asked if I was forgetting something  but I just smiled and kept on walking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2014 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deja-Vu-Cosmetics/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Deja-Vu-Cosmetics-Refused-to-refund-on-unopened-products-less-than-30-minutes-after-purch-1125672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deja Vu Cosmetics