Complaint Review: Deja Vu Eyes

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Woonsocket Rhode Island United States of America
Deja Vu Eyes
Tulsa, Oklahoma United States of America

Deja Vu Eyes Aloha Eyes Sent me over 6000 emails to distribution lists Tulsa, Oklahoma

First I ordered an order from this company and it went through twice.  So they sent it to me twice instead of once, obviously they don't understand when an order is a duplicate.  Then after I confronted them about it, the customer service rep, Samathan Shepard, told me that I ordered it twice and it was all my fault.  Then when I woke up the next morning, I had over 6000 emails from distribution lists to my email that I only used with Deja Vu Eyes, I've never used that email before so I know it was them.  She will not give me a phone number for the company, there is no phone number on the website.  She is just a big fraud, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Deja-Vu-Eyes/Tulsa-Oklahoma-/Deja-Vu-Eyes-Aloha-Eyes-Sent-me-over-6000-emails-to-distribution-lists-Tulsa-Oklahoma-997770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Deja Vu Eyes